2021年10月15日 星期五

#3 Is technology harmful to you?

Is technology harmful to you? 

To me, my answer is No.

Why No?

Because of technology, I have a special experience at high school. 

When I was high school. I attend Nation High School Skills Competition of Word Processing. 

During training, I have to practice word. And learn how to deal different type of files like short, long files, form and Merge printing.   

Those skills let me can process files better than else.

I think if you use technology wisely you can have more benefit from it.

It depend on how you choose to use technology. 

But it’s okay to use technology to rest in moderation.

2 則留言:

  1. That's right. I use word almost everyday, maybe technology is harmful to us, but it still has many benefits to us.

    回覆刪除
  2. Ture, the key is to use technology "wisely."

    回覆刪除