2021年10月22日 星期五

#4 Do you use AI in your everyday life?


Everyday, I pick up my smart phone it is full of AI.

When I walk on the street pass by a shop and hearing a song but I don't know what this song's name. I will open the google assistant to help me find this song. I just need to ask it what this song is it will tell me what is this song. It is very convenient to find a song you don't know.

Google assistant also can help you set alarm clock, open app, make jokes, search things and make phone calls.

However, I like to use the smart camera the most. Because you just need to take a photo and it will find it for you. For example, when I was shopping clothes on the street and I found the clothes I want. I just need to use smart camera to take a photo it will find the same or similar clothes for me. So I can do price comparison.

Smart camera not only can do this but can search articles. When I was using social media I found an good article but I don't know where it come. So I use smart camera to search then I can found it.

AI is very convenient but is dangerous too. Because we always depend AI to search, find and set what you want. After a period of time, you will forget how to do these on your own. So we can use AI but not depend AI.


沒有留言:

張貼留言