2021年12月5日 星期日

#9 Is there a short-term or long-term goal that you want to achieve in your life? What is it? How to turn your goals into reality? What’s your plan?

In my long-term goal, I'd like to get CFA level 2 certificate.

To achieve my goal, I have to promote my English ability and enhance my finance knowledge.

I must squeeze more time to study if I want to improve those abilities. So I use commuting time to listen to English podcast. And read the business news before get bed. In order to increase my vocabulary, I will recite 30 words every day. When I have leisure time, I will  study the extracurricular reading about finance. Also, I will expand my general  economic knowledge by reading books. I will do some CFA certificate exercises in the weekend to know my learning status.

3 則留言:

  1. It's very smart to make effective use of commuting time. Reciting 30 words per day is very ambitious. Just need to persevere. You'll see the improvement soon.

    回覆刪除
  2. keep going. I believe you can do it.

    回覆刪除
  3. You are good at using spare time. I'll look up to you!

    回覆刪除